If you have food cargo or want to transport temperature-sensitive substances you came to the right address. We carry out all transports below the temperature regime from -27 ° C up to + 30 ° C (doppelstock) and we are well-known for our Thermo + ADR service (transport of hazardous substances under controlled temperature).
|*Dry goods||no temperature||/|
|Fresh meat, fish||+4 do +10 (+/-2)||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
|Sveže meso, ribe||+0 (+/-2 )||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
|Milk, milk products||+4 (+/-2)||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
|Egg products||+4 (+/- 2)||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
|Frozen goods||-20 (+/-5)||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
Raw materials for the pharmacy
|+2 do +25||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
|Bananas||+14 (+/- 2 )||Continuous operation (NON-STOP)|
* Dry goods: cereals, baked goods, snacks, pastries, pet food, beverages, oils and fats, combined products;
Non-food products: cosmetics, hygiene products, household care products, packaging, electronics, electrical products, housewares, textiles, media products, furniture, tools and technical devices, office supplies, toys, flowers and plants, garden tools and more.
- Full information vehicle tracking
- Controled temperature capability
- Live temperature monitoring
- Live mobile reporting
With our newest trailers, which have a “Pharma Certification”, we perform all Pharma transports based on HACCP and GDP standards. All trailers also have independent tracking of a complete trailer, its doors, fuel, weight, temperature, and tire pressure. All of the above and our trained drivers guarantee the highest level of services when transporting medicines. Temperature monitoring is also enabled through applications on mobile phones and our dispatching service is regularly informed about the temperature and condition of the shipment.
With our volume trucks we offer transports up to 120m3. We perform all such volume transports with ADR equipment with tandem 6.5 + 9 m (15.4 LDM – 38 pallet positions) and internal height up to 3 m. Our daily truck route is D-70 Stuttgart and D-85 Ingolstadt.
We offer transport services for goods that require special care and caution and belong to a group of the ADR classification. Transport is done with refrigerators (Thermo + ADR) or tarpaulins.
The classes of dangerous goods according to ADR are the following:
- Class 1: explosive substances and objects
- Class 2: gases
- Class 3: flammable liquids
- Class 4.1: flammable solids, self-reactive substances and explosive substances, solid desensitized substances
- Class 4.2: substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Class 4.3: substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Class 5.1: oxidizing agents
- Class 5.2: organic peroxides
- Class 6.1: toxic substances
- Class 6.2: infectious substances
- Class 7: radioactive substances
- Class 8: corrosive substances
- Class 9: different dangerous substances and objects
In addition to our transports under a temperature regime, we also offer double deck loading (Doppelstock). The feature is especially interesting when loading any kinds of chocolate products or as a good additional way to protecting your cargo.
We use our own modern car wash to keep all the vehicles clear and orderly.
- RTA / REGO Wash
- Outside Wash
- Steam clean
- Antistatic shampoos
- Alkaline foaming detergents
- Wheel rim/concrete strippers
- Renovation acids
- Powder detergents
In our logistics service, we also offer the storage of goods. We have two technologically perfected storage spaces in the dimensions of 750m2 and 900 m2. We offer 24 hour assistance for storage, unloading, handling, and delivery of cargo.
m2 of space